FOUR RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1) He is the most positive person I know.
2) He is hunky yet incredibly sensitive.
3) He always does the right thing & chooses the high road.
4) He is hands down the BEST dad EVER!!!!
5) He loves me unconditionally!!! ( I know this is five but I could not leave any out)!
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1) Teaching Assistant for multimedia classes at Santa Barbara City Collage.
2) Production assistant for Media Revolutions. - which is a web marketing company in L.A. We worked on web marketing campaigns for Subaru, Winn Las Vegas Hotels, etc.
3) Web developer at Skinmarket with Ronda. That was a blast. Skinmarket was a beauty and style company. Working there was as close to being in a sorority as you can get, a great group of talented young women.
4) Project Manager for SFA Design. SFA is a luxury interior design firm. Our clients included high end hotel and private estates, like Barry Bonds. He was a real pill to work for ;-)
FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1) Breakfast at Tiffany's (what girl hasn't)
2) Love Actually
3) Most Adam Sandler movies
4) Most Will Ferrell movies
FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1) Thomas The Train (Connor is obsessed)
2) Anderson Cooper 360
3) Two and 1/2 Men
4) Anything on the food network
FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN:
1) Mexico (my 1st vacation with Chris, So Romantic)
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Shrimp Curry
3) My Lasagna
4) My Risotto
FOUR PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT:
1) Provence, France
3) Yellow Stone Park
4) Scotland to play golf
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1) Having two way conversations with Connor.
2) Having lots of family time.
3) Spending time with my new mom friends. Thank you Ronda :-)
4) Getting back into shape - maybe ;-)