- She is super silly.
- Almost always happy when she wakes up.
- Wants to go down for a nap most days exactly at 12:00.
- Is a bit of a picky eater.
- Loves Connor more than anyone else in the world!
- Seems ready for school.
- Doesn't like juice but will drink milk.
- Most nights at some point during dinner she will climb down from her chair and come over and give me and give me a big squeeze and say "Yum".
- Is talking a lot even tough she mispronounces most things our pediatrician says that is fine for now.
- Her favorite song is: The Best Day of My Life by College Breaker and Happy by Pharrell Williams
- She loves singing Old MacDonald or Wheels on the Bus in the car.
- Her favorite book is Good Night Gorilla.
- Her favorite show is Team Umizoomi.
- Favorite movie is Despicable Me 2 - she pretends to be a minion often.
- She is very lovey but at the same time selfish with her kisses. She is either doling them out freely or yelling "no no no" and running away when you try to kiss her.
- Whenever she hears the garage door open and knows Dad is home, she goes running and yells "HIDE!!! HIDE!!". . . . she usually hides in the same few spots and she thinks its hilarious when Chris has to come and find her.
After Connor's swim practices she always wants to wear his goggles and does swimming arms as we walk back to the car.
Sharing her stroller with her buddy Chaise at the Zoo.
Bravely feeding the giraffe at the zoo all by herself.
Visiting Good Shepard Preschool.
On our visit to GS Jessy was very independent. She played for an hour while I caught up with Connor's old preschool teachers. I know she will be very happy there. She will start 2 mornings a week at the end of August.
Happy little dino.
She did a great job at her 2.5 yr well check up. She is 50% for height and 80% for weight.
Healthy and strong. She did not even cry when she got her vaccinations.
1st hair cut.
Really just a trim to help her keep the hair out of her eyes. She always complains her hair is in her eyes but she will not keep a clip in.
And her 1st UCSB baseball game. She enjoyed helping to cheer on the Gauchos.
Never change you little sweet bug bug.
We love you little Jess.