Things I love about Connor as a 2 year old.
- He can tell me when he is hungry.
- He surprises me with kisses and hugs.
- He is becoming confident in his abilities ie. climbing, running, jumping (sort of).
- He likes counting & pretending to read.
- He sings Beyonce in the car with me.
- He likes to try to help me with dinner.
- We are buddies.
- You can successfully negotiate with him.
- He's not really a tantrumer.
- We watch Dora while I have my coffee and wake up, every morning.
- He is a very mellow kid. At the beach or pool I can really relax and know he is not going to dive/jump in with out me. He's happy to sit next to me and play.
- He's happy most of the time.
- He'll eat almost anything you put the word cookie in front of ie. tofu cookies or salmon cookies. Sneaky I know.
- Watching him struggle and then get it, he'll yell "Got It!!!!!" That's so rewarding.
I love the terrific twos!